Sunday, April 30, 2023

Y is for You’d Think


 

#AtoZChallenge 2023 letter Y

My niece Maggie is getting married today. I have known about this for quite a few months, and more importantly, I’ve known about it since I signed up for the A to Z Challenge just over a month ago. You would think, then, that I had my post for today already written and ready to go, wouldn’t you? 

Yeah, I don’t. 

I’m writing this on my phone while I take a quick break from tying ribbon on each of the bridal party bouquets. The tables are decorated. The girls are finishing up hair and make up and will be getting into their dresses soon. The guys are just hanging out and will spend five minutes throwing on their suits and be ready to roll.

So nothing here except best wishes to Maggie and Ryan for a beautiful life together!

Z you real soon!










6 comments:

  1. LOL Enjoy the wedding! Best wishes to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like what i would do. I wish them every happiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always said you and I are a lot alike! And thanks!

      Delete
  3. Wishing Maggie and Ryan all the best for a lovely life of togetherness!

    ReplyDelete