Now it's time to put on my Ten Things of Thankful hat (I crocheted it for "H" day) and give you my thankfuls:
1. Glue-on artificial fingernails. For $5, you can get a box of about 30 of them (mine are French manicure). Can't bite these!
2. Ivy from Uncharted. She knows why.
3. I played a 1980s compilation album at preschool the other morning while the kids were doing their morning work. Ordinarily, they go get a book or puzzle and sit in the circle when their work is done, but that morning, the first child done asked if he could dance instead, and I said sure. One by one, they all joined him, and we had an impromptu dance party. It wound them up like springs for the rest of the morning, but it was worth it!
4. Their favorite dance song was "Jump" by Van Halen.
5. I finally found a summer purse that I like. It's only taken me about seven years.
6. Charming Charlie's. Little by little, I'm buying everything on their clearance racks.
7. As I was typing this, I saw Fletcher emerge from the Kitty Fun Tent that I made for the A to Z Challenge. I had no idea anyone had been inside it, other than when Ruby explored it the first day it was made. Nice to know I haven't been stepping around it for the last few days for nothing.
8. Walgreen's. Having pictures printed doesn't get much easier.
9. Capris and flip flops weather.
10. Two Aleve before bedtime.
There's still time to join us at the Ten Things of Thankful hop. Don't make me be the last one to link up!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine