Instead, I shall try to ignore him, as I am waist-deep in the A to Z Challenge, a thematic blog challenge that takes place every April, with over 2,000 bloggers signed up this year. My theme is Pinterest Challenges, and I currently have three projects in the works at this very moment (two are drying, one is cooling). I would love it if you would follow along with me!
In the meantime, there is still Ten Things of Thankful. Here are mine:
1. Monday was the fourth anniversary of when I parted ways with my boobies, and I've never looked back.
2. Only thirteen more monthly treatments!
3. FAFSA completed to the best of my ability and submitted.
4. "Help" from two of my cats on one of my Pinterest projects for the A to Z Challenge did not ruin said project. Well, if it's a Pinterest fail, it won't be the cats' fault, anyway.
5. Buy one, get one half price necklace sale at Charming Charlie's.
6. We finally, FINALLY found prom shoes for my daughter. Cute AND comfortable.
7. Got my hair trimmed. Thanks, Darlynda!
8. Pinterest pins sent to me by friends for consideration in my A to Z Challenge. I'm going to have enough stockpiled to do this theme again next year!
9. Dinner and a movie with friends. (Mexican and My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, before you ask.)
There, and I didn't even have to resort to using the Secret Book of Rules to get ten thankfuls! If I can do it while juggling the A to Z, then YOU can, too. Link up with us!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine