My, oh my, it is finally "Z" day!
The Challenge is over, hip, hip, hooray!
Jiminy Crickets, I had NO IDEA the A to Z Challenge would be so harrrrrd! I totally blame Christine at In The Coop for that, because I read hers last year, thought it looked like fun, and signed up. I was totally fooled by her easy writing style and plethora of writing prompts provided by a husband, six kids, four pigs, and a bunch of chickens.
This by no means is meant to imply that I did not enjoy the experience; I did, immensely. Here's what I got out of it:
1. I have found some awesome blogs to follow and made some new bloggy friends.
|Ruby watching the rain. This has|
nothing to do with the post; just like the picture.
3. I concede that planning your posts around a central theme would make it easier to decide on the day's topic.
4. I also concede that ANY planning would make it easier to decide on the day's topic.
5. I have very talented and creative blog friends.
6. They are also supportive, especially Clark of the Wakefield Doctrine, who never failed to plug my A to Z Challenge posts.
7. My IRL friends who read my blog via Facebook have been complete darlings about reading, liking and commenting about my posts on my Facebook page. If I attempt to list all of you, I will surely leave someone out, so just know that I am very appreciative of the loyalty you have shown me through this VERY LONG month. Love you all!
8. Topics popped into my head about 25% of the time with little or no effort. For the other 75%, I subjected my family to brainstorming sessions. And while they were willing to play the fill-in-the-blank game
9. A to Z Challenge participants who keep up with writing their own posts AND reading and commenting on endless posts by other bloggers have my utmost admiration. The upside is I have a lot of fantastic reading material ahead of me as I get caught up on my reading.
10. Wordpress STILL hates me, so if you are a Wordpress blogger, do me a solid and give the ol' spam folder a periodic check for my comments.
A to Z Challenge: accepted and conquered.