|Ruby in our suitcase. Don't worry, princess!|
You get to go to Grandma's with us!
Here's my list, such as it is:
2. Two tornado watches this week, no tornadoes.
3. I think #2 counts as two.
4. My daughter's girls sextet got a "I" at district music contest, which qualified them to compete at the state level next month.
5. We had a moment of civility when Pete ate from the
6. Dinner date with my husband at a restaurant that has recently been rebuilt after the tornado. The food was only okay, but it's always good to see our town being rebuilt, bit by bit.
7. Chips and salsa.
8. Funny texts from my very smart and very funny son, the College Boy.
9. A volleyball weekend (next to last one and that's a thankful in its own right, but I'll save that for another day) near my parents' home, and they were able to come watch their granddaughter play (and play very well, I might add).
10. I have a cold. An odd choice for a thankful list, but it's the first one I've had this entire school year, so I think that is certainly something for which to be thankful. I think I'll name this cold "Bo"....
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude</ a>, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal</ a>, I Want Backsies, Mother of Imperfection, Rewritten, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine