Sunday, October 23, 2022

Winter Spring Summer Fall In One Week

Last week, we were pulling out winter coats. Today, it's in the 80s with a fierce south wind. Tomorrow: in the 60s and thunderstorms. Is there any reason why my sinuses are completely jacked? (Make that mine and everyone else's and this was a moot question.)



On with the thankfuls for this week:

Well, the week went by in a flash!

I thought I lost some paperwork and it turns out I didn't even HAVE the paperwork to lose, so that was a huuuuuuuge relief!

I went shopping to find some Halloween pajamas for Pajama Day at school, and I didn't find any of those, but I found not one, not two, but THREE new pairs of jeans...

...and they were all ON SALE...

...and while I didn't find any Halloween pajamas, I did find a Peanuts Halloween shirt that I will wear with yoga pants and no one will be the wiser.

I have everything I need for my Halloween costume for our school's Fall Festival, and if it turns out as I hope, there will be photos next week.

Halloween will be over in 8 more days. I am not a Halloween fan.

Thanksgiving is coming! Thanksgiving is coming! I am ALL ABOUT Thanksgiving!

I'm finalizing plans for a trip to Little Rock next weekend to visit my son and daughter in law.

I am ready to ROCK THIS WEEK. For real!

Join the Ten Things of Thankful blog hop this week, next week, every week! We. Are. Here.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Ignore my reminder to link up; you didn't need it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those four season weeks (or days) seem to happen more often, or is it just me.

    I agree with you, The Great Neighborhood Candy Exchange can be fun, but Thanksgiving is much better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Global warming. It's real and I don't like it. Thanksgiving has way better food and no presents required!

      Delete
  3. pajama Day why was I not told??!
    lol
    actually if they have a totally wore-out bathroom robe as a holiday I'll apply to be parade marshal.
    have a good non-Halloween week

    ReplyDelete