Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Life In Numbers

My life in numbers: 

52  The number of years I am old. Young. The number of years I am young.

3  The number of times I've been pregnant.

2  The number of children I have birthed (if c-sections count as birthing).

1  The number of husbands I have had (and also still have).

19  The number of years I have been married.

12  The number of years I have taught preschool.



53  The number of monthly Zoladex injections I have yet to receive in my stomach.

7  The number of pills I take every morning.

37  The number of times I say, "Run water in that dish!" in any given week.

7  The number of cats that I have had..

2  The number of cats I now have.

5  The number of blue cats I have had (including two current ones)

14  Average number of times per school day that I tell a preschooler to "cough into your elbow."

0  The number of cups of coffee I have consumed in my lifetime.

213,277  The number of Diet Cokes I have consumed in my lifetime.

31  The number of states I have visited.

3  The number of states in which I have lived.

8  The number of towns in which I have lived (KC, Springfield, MO, Branson, MO, Nashville, Ventura, CA, Agoura Hills, CA, Nevada, MO and Joplin, MO)

5  The number of surgeries I have had this year.

2  The number of tattoos I have.



1  The number of broken bones I have had (my nose, in college, on a water slide).

6  The number of Little Debbie Swiss Rolls I can eat before I get sick.

5  The number of loads of laundry that are waiting for me in the basement.

94  The  number of cents it cost to get a small hamburger, small fries, and a medium Dr Pepper  at McDonald's when I was in high school.

Your turn.



No comments:

Post a Comment