1. This sign that, to the immature (like me), looks more like it says "penis" than what it's supposed to say, which is "Jeni's," in Nashville, and which makes totes delish ice cream.
You see it, too, right? RIGHT?
Three very tiny scoops: roasted strawberry buttermilk, whiskey and pecans,
and banana and honey. Ice cream heaven, I tell you!
2. My son mistaking a pitcher of barbecue sauce for a pitcher of syrup when we went to brunch last weekend.
3. Quality control issues at the pasta factory that put these pieces in my box of spaghetti.
4. The offers my cat gets in the mail from companies that have no idea he is a cat.
You can insert your own joke here. You don't need me.
5. The marketing genius behind this display at a thrift store.
6. Taking selfies with my person and my daughter while driving around Nashville.
I'm sure you can't tell that my daughter thinks Terri and I are
nothing short of total cheeseballs when we're together.
7. The thought of someone actually paying $170.00 for a crib shoe for a baby.
See how tiny? Although my daughter could have worn these when
she learned to walk, as she wore a size zero. DAMMIT!
Where were these shoes 14 years ago?!
8. My completely amazing photography skills at my daughter's volleyball tournament.
9. Accidentally shooting a pic of what appears to be my shadow on a parking lot.
10. Text exchanges with my son.
It's fun to be the one with the power when
he had to turn his school laptop in and
is now left with the family desktop
or begging to borrow mine.