1. The A to Z Challenge is over! I have had a phenomenal time with it this year, but I'm not sad to see it end.
2. Did I say the A to Z Challenge is over? Counting it again.
3. Only three more Mondays left in the school year.
4. I found out earlier this week that my gall bladder is "completely clear." Apparently, radiologists don't say that very often, especially of someone as long in the tooth as I am, so there you go.
5. Cat spooning.
6. Earlier this week, I whined about how I wanted to stay in bed all morning with the windows open and listen to the birds singing outside. This morning, I got to do JUST THAT! A soft breeze was coming in the window, the birds were singing away, squirrels were chattering, Ruby was darting from window to window, watching all of it. I stayed in bed until 8:30 and would have stayed longer, had my bladder not had other plans for me.
7. Sara Lee cheesecake.
8. I spent much of this weekend cleaning out some shelves in my room where I store all my pictures and scrapbooking stuff, and while I wish I had DATED all of the many cards and drawings my kids made for me when they were small, I am thankful that I saved them all. Next step is going to be scanning some of them, because they are just so stinkin' precious!
9. I can't resist. Here's one set for which I am very thankful I kept:
|He was a taruble speller when he was 6.|
|Just in case I wasn't sure of the sender.|
|In the meantime, nature called.|
|All's well that ends well.|
10. The A to Z Challenge is OVER!
Link up your thankfuls with us. We're fun!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group