1. While I'm love, love, loving the A to Z Challenge, it's almost over! Six more entries and I will have A to Z Survivor status.
2. National Honor Society induction for Emma was this week. We've known a lot of the kids who were inducted for a long time, but one special group of six kids have gone to school together since kindergarten. They attended the same elementary school, middle school and high school and are all still friends. Emma knows every one in that group has her back, and that's a good thing.
3. Emma was sworn in as Student Council Vice President the next night. Very proud of her and her leadership skills.
4. Always thankful for 4 year old giggles. We are making a bouquet of flowers from our handprints for the bulletin board in my Primary class, and after I painted the first hand purple, pressed it to the paper, then wiped the paint off with a wet wipe, this is what we were left with:
Ohh, the giggles that ensued! Fortunately, my assistant was able to scrub the hands with soapy water and a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and turn them from magenta to just pink.
5. Thankful for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers.
6. Still ant-free!
7. Sea salt and cracked pepper kettle fried potato chips from Aldi.
8. I get to see the College Boy this weekend! We're going to pick him up tomorrow and spend a little time at the lake house.
9. Pinterest wins that aren't even part of my A to Z Challenge! I found this cute picture on Pinterest that I pinned, but when I went to get directions to use it at preschool, I found out it wasn't a craft but a print you could purchase on Etsy. That's okay, I just made my own pattern, and the kids made the dandelion fuzz with Q-tips dipped in white paint.
10. Can we just take a look at that rainbow cake again? I think it's worth a thankful.
Are you ready to be thankful? Join us at the best little blog hop in the blogosphere and link up, below.
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group