1. It's spring. It rains. But it DIDN'T rain the two afternoons I was working my side job with the photographer, taking pictures of little basketball players one day and middle school track teams the other day.
2. In spite of all the rain, my ant count remains low. Sunday-Tuesday, I had no ants. Wednesday-Friday I saw one ant each day (don't try to tell me if I saw one there had to be more; that's my story and I'm sticking to it).
|This has nothing to do with my TToT, but I don't really have any|
pictures to use to illustrate my post this week. This is a project
I did with my primary kids. It's the Very Hungry Caterpillar.
It was very messy, but it turned out pretty cute.
3. Thankful for peppermint essential oil. See #2.
4. I misplaced a credit card, and after about 24 hours of panic, I found it in the pocket of a pair of pants that were hanging in my closet. Crisis averted.
5. I'm thankful for super comfy mattresses in hotels. I'm lying on one now that I would like to tie on top of my car and take home with me.
6. Volleyball tournaments that are far enough out of town that you can justify staying in a hotel. Because it's fun to stay in a hotel!
7. I'm continuing to enjoy doing the A to Z Challenge. This week, I've learned how to make an awesome pendant, cleaned my stove burners (while at the same time burning the lining from my airways with ammonia fumes) and found a special, special use for eucalyptus essential oil.
8. I'm also thankful for thing I learned NOT to do again, thanks to my A to Z Challenge. I won't be making oatmeal in the crockpot overnight again, or at least, not for myself. My husband actually LIKED the stuff!
9. I'm thankful that my daughter's club volleyball team is made up of such a great group of girls and their parents! We're all going out to dinner tonight (sorry for that in advance, Chili's). Girls, parents, coaches. And it will be lovely!
10. I'm planning to eat ice cream tonight. I haven't told anyone else this, but it's true. After we have dinner with the team, I'm stopping somewhere for ice cream on our way back to the hotel. I really love ice cream.
That's it. That's my list for this week. Now I'm off to dinner. And then ice cream. And then a comfy hotel bed. Link up, link up, link up!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group