1. The spammers (mostly Russian, if you are to believe Blogger stats) who make my blog numbers skyrocket on occasion, like today. I am most appreciative of the ones from the porn sites. So nice of them to take the time to screw with my stats (no pun intended).
2. Comments from said spammers, which fortunately get sent to my in-box for approval (not!) and don't appear on my blog. Here's an example that I received today, from my good friend Anonymous:
The following time I learn a blog, I hope that it
doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply,
I know it was my option to read, however I really
thought youd have something fascinating to say.
All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing
that you may repair if you werent too busy searching
You call me a whiner and attention seeker, then beg me to visit your porn site? Oh, Anonymous, sweetie, just not going to happen for you and me.
3. I'm also appreciative of the service provided by Blogger stats that lets me know what keywords were used in a search that lead someone to my blog. Foot fetish comes up often, as does how to convert 238 g. of Miralax to ounces. Many referring to boobs and nipples, which isn't entirely surprising. Cute mice, which I believe I established they aren't on this post and on this one.
4. More blog friends who make me happy:
Kate @ Another Clean Slate
Katy @ The Night Owl
Kate @ Daily Discovery
Josie @ Two Shoes in TexasJoy @ I Can Say Mama
Kristi @ Thankful Me
Michelle @ Muses From The Deep
Lizzy @ The Muddle-Headed Mama (I'm planning to go live with her)
Joell @ Red Van Ramblings
5. Blog comments. I admit it, I'm a comment whore. So don't disappoint me.
6. Christmas decorations! I'm telling myself it's always darkest right before dawn, because my downstairs could not be a much bigger disaster right now, but in a day or two, I'll have it put together and be able to sit back and enjoy how Christmas-y it is.
7. While we do not have complete harmony at our house, we have a little more tolerance between the kitty boys and Ruby.
|This, my friends, is progress!|
8. Homemade fudge.
9. I had another Pinterest WIN today. Wanna see?
|My door. It looks better in person|
than it does in this picture. Come
over and see for yourself!
10. Can't have a TToT without a picture of Ruby. So, SO thankful that she helped me with the Christmas tree this morning. SO thankful....
You've got a few more hours to post your Ten Things of Thankful. Come on, you can do it!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal</ a>, Home On Deranged, I can say mama, I Want Backsies, Rewritten, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine