1. We met on the phone, when I was working for a record company in Nashville, and he was working for a publishing/artist management company in Los Angeles, and got married a year and a month later.
2. He is way more romantic than I am.
3. Before we had kids and were living in L.A., we used to go to foreign movies and restaurants with no children's menu and flea markets and antique shops and art galleries.
4. We take turns driving when we're on trips. When we're going through a strange city, he has to be the one driving, because he can't read a map for shit, nor can he interpret highway road signs.
5. When we were trying to come up with a boy name when I was pregnant with our son, he vetoed about 99% of the names on my list because of associations he had had with someone with the same name OR because it was the name of someone I once dated or thought about dating or just thought was cute at one time. (The joke's on him; the name we settled on was on the list because of an actor of the same name who I thought was hot.)
6. We named our daughter before we were ever married.
Now, remember, keep yer pie holes shut....