1. I have a recurring dream that I have to pee, but the only toilet is in the middle of a large room, and the room is crowded. No one seems to find a toilet located in the middle of a room odd except for me. And no one pays one bit of attention to me when I finally DO give in and sit on the toilet, but even so, I just can't pee. And guess what? When I wake up from the dream, I have to PEE.
2. I am scared to go in our basement by myself at night. So I don't.
3. I still have a baby tooth. It is a molar, and there is no permanent tooth underneath it. This discovery was made by our dentist when I was about 13. He went on to tell my mother the detailed (and very expensive) plan he had for fixing this, which included pulling the baby tooth, putting braces on me, and giving me a bridge to fill the space. My mother stopped him and asked how long the baby tooth would stay in my head if we did nothing. The dentist replied that it could fall out tomorrow or it could stay in there until I was an adult. My mom answered, "In that case, we'll leave it in there and let her husband worry about it." The dentist was rather appalled that she would take that approach, but she was willing to take the risk, and now, my husband has to worry about it. So far, so good, though.
4. Kettle cooked jalapeno potato chips make me sneeze. I found that out today.
5. My first job was at McDonald's, the summer after I graduated from high school. We wore bilious green polyester double-knit uniforms and white caps with a matching stripe. I didn't want anyone I knew to come in and see me, so I picked a McDonald's to work at that was about a thirty minute drive from my neighborhood.
6. Playing Candy Crush Saga always makes me wish I had a big box of Jujyfruits.
Linking to Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop. Prompt #2 List six random facts about yourself.