I KNEW I could come up with some more:
21. I'm thankful that I grew up in a time when you could purchase penny candy. My kids never knew the joy of having a dime, a little brown paper bag, and a plethora of candy choices, each one only a penny. Get several BB Bats - they last a long time!
22. I'm ever thankful for friends who knew me when I was younger and stupider and still want to be friends with me today.
23. While I HATED it at the time, I'm thankful I had to sit at the kid table at my grandma's house. Character building.
24. I'm thankful for any chance I have to hold an itty bitty baby.
25. Yoga pants. Who isn't thankful for yoga pants?
26. I'm thankful I don't like Twinkies, anyway.
27. I'm even MORE thankful for Little Debbie cakes. They are totes better than Hostess cakes any day.
28. I'm thankful that gift cards were invented. How fun are they?!
29. Indoor plumbing. Enough said.
30. The world is probably thankful that about 90% of the stuff I think about stays inside my head.
I'm sure there are more. Give me some time.