Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Still Thankful

Still being thankful....

11. I am thankful that no one in my family is allergic to dust. Or cats. Or dusty cats.

12. I'm thankful when the filter between my brain and my mouth actually works.


13. I am very thankful for electric mattress pads with dual controls.

14. Pumpkin. I'm thankful for pumpkin.

15. I'm thankful for snow days and wish we got more of them.


16. When I dropped my straightening iron mid-straighten and caught it against my naked boobies (yes, I was straightening my hair while naked - don't judge), I was quite thankful that they are numb.

17. I am thankful that tv remote controls were invented, because, quite frankly, it really sucked to have to get up and cross the room every time you wanted to change the channel or the volume.


18. I'm so thankful for Pinterest, because I needed another time waster in my life.

19. Philosophy Amazing Grace lotion and body wash. VERY thankful.

20. I do so love my Zumba class, and I'm utterly thankful that I am not the worst one in there....

I'll bet I can come up with some more....




No comments:

Post a Comment