1. I wrote one of my A to Z Challenge posts already! Spoiler alert: it was a Pinterest winner!
2. I worked on a second A to Z project, too. I don't want to give anything away, but I'm still trying to get the taste out of my mouth....
3. More signs of spring in my yard. I sure hope this early spring is not some cruel joke that Mother Nature is playing on us.
|Buds on the maple tree.|
|One of the somewhat pathetic|
hyacinths that come up every spring.
4. I participated in Ivy's new Heart And Mind Monday hop at Carrot and in her Thursday hop, Six Sentence Stories, at Uncharted.
5. Show Choir season is over, and my daughter's group did their best performance ever last night. Here's a video of their show, which is really only entertaining for parents and grandparents of the performers, but I'm putting it out there anyway.
6. I had a hella time getting the video to upload to YouTube from my phone, but I finally got it to work this morning.
7. I had a hella time with all things electronic, actually, as I couldn't get iTunes to update so I could back up my phone. I did manage (finally!) to get it to update, although I have no idea how or why.
8. And I got the phone synced and now don't have to worry if I lose any or all of the 112 notes I have on the phone (notes which range from prescription numbers to blog ideas to wish lists, among other things). 112. 112.
9. My daughter is sick with some kind of upper respiratory virus, and I'm just thankful it isn't the stomach flu.
10. The College Boy is home for his spring break, and I sleep better knowing my baby birds are in the nest at night.
I am saying a fervent prayer that the funk I'm in today will dissipate soon. I don't like feeling this way. As a Pollyanna, however, I'm pretty sure I'll shake it quickly, and for that, I'll be very grateful.
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine