1. Road trips in general.
3. Spur of the moment stops on road trips, just because you can.
|This is a levy. This is not a Chevy.|
|What was on the other side of the levy.|
|The Kentucky State Penitentiary in Eddyville.|
So. Much. Razor wire.
4. Long conversations with long distance friends that help make the time go by. Thanks, Ivy and Christine!
5. Pretty scenery (although it makes you lose cell phone reception).
6. Innovations in public bathrooms.
|You can write your own caption.|
7. Towns that make you appreciate the one in which you live just a little more.
|It's pronounced CARE-o|
|There are a couple of hidden gems|
in this little town, however.
8. Delicious food.
|My person's son's restaurant.|
|French toast made with cinnamon brioche,|
stuffed with apples and bourbon cream cheese
and dipped in orange custard with hot chicken
on the side, because I don't like my food to touch.
9. Way too much silly fun with old friends.
|Hanging out with our friend Larry at Studio 19|
at Sound Kitchen
10. Knowing you still have two more days for food and shenanigans.
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful