1. Peppermint ice cream, but only during the Christmas season. Any other time would be just wrong.
2. Kid-made Christmas ornaments.
3. Former President Jimmy Carter. What a kind, resilient, humanitarian he is!
4. Coconut oil. I use it on my face twice a day, and it has greatly reduced breakouts (I KNOW! Makes no sense, does it?) When my feet are dry, I slather it on them before I go to bed and put on a pair of socks and wake up with soft tootsies. I use it to clean my make up brushes. I guess I could actually cook with it, as that is its original use, but nahhh.
5. Really bad hair days, so I will appreciate the good ones more. Three guesses what kind of hair day today is.
6. Six Sentence Stories. They are quite fun. You should try your hand at it. Seriously.
7. Friday Night Video Chat. I haven't done one in for-evah and nearly didn't get to participate, as I had technical issues (I ALWAYS have technical issues when I try to do the Video Chat), but I finally got it worked out and it was lovely. (By the way, I know you were all laughing at my failure to thrive, ahem, Clark.)
8. Chicken pictures.
9. Senders of chicken pictures.
10. My daddy. I have the best daddy in the world.
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group