1. Dry cat food.
2. Cats who eat dry cat food, so going off for a long weekend requires nothing more for them than extra dry cat food and extra water.
3. Cup holders in cars.
4. Cruise control, because the car we took this weekend doesn't have it (one day it worked, one day it didn't anymore), and I know it's a First World problem, but it makes my foot cramp to drive 8 hours without it.
5. Kids who are old enough to pack their own suitcases for a trip.
6. My pillows at home, because hotel pillows suck.
7. Lunch with my Person and both of our families.
8. Sno-cones on a hot day.
9. Eating yourself silly while visiting all your favorite restaurants in a span of just two and a half days.
10. Going to the zoo.
|Kangaroo equivalent of a spoiled house cat.|
|Look! It's a baby giraffe!|
It's rather unlikely that I will hop around much this weekend, but know that I'm thankful for YOUR thankfuls and when you link up with us, which you can do right here.