1. I have beautiful handwriting. Block printing, D'Nealian, cursive, you name it, and I can write that way.
2. I'm good at reading out loud. Just ask my preschoolers.
3. I still like to skip.
4. I don't drink, but it doesn't bother me if you do. I can go out with friends and act just as stupid sober as they do a little on the drunk side, and it didn't cost me more than the price of a Diet Coke.
|They're all shit-faced, except for me.|
Every last one of them....
5. I make the best caramel popcorn you will ever eat. No lie.
6. I can read a map and follow highway directional signs. That is very awesome if you happen to be married to someone who can do neither.
7. When I color, I stay inside the lines.
8. I make Halloween costumes or costumes for school plays or projects without using a pattern. I get material (or sometimes repurpose something I found at a thrift store) and sew it just by guess and by golly.
|I replicated this...|
|...by making THIS for National History Day.|
9. I can pack a car trunk like nobody's business.
10. I try to comment on most blog posts I read, especially link ups, and I always reply when someone comments on my posts.
11. I always pick the check out line that is the slowest, so if you see me waiting in a line, pick another one. You're welcome.
|Yeah, not if I'M standing in line.|
12. I don't sweat the small stuff. Paper or plastic? Whatev.
13. I'm very flexible. Unless it involves Thanksgiving dinner, then not so much.
14. I'm always game to go out to lunch.
15. I'M A ONE YEAR BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR, BABY!
Linking to Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop. Prompt #1 15 Reasons You're Awesome.